Jan 11, 2015
I’m back! I’ve been away from the podcast for almost a month
because we did the 2014 “best of” show, and then I got really sick.
Started out with a cold, then the flu, then an ear infection, and
finally a ruptured ear drum, but I’m back! Due to my absence I
haven’t been able to get out all of the things that have been
bothering me over the past several weeks, so this week I told Ben
to clear the main topic for me so I could vent, and I did.
Here’s a preview:
- I’m tired of people on the pro-gun side of things being so
quick to “blood dance” whenever there’s a shooting somewhere. It’s
not okay when the anti-gun people do it, and it’s not okay when the
pro-gun people do it either.
- People being stupid with guns. I know it’s easy to get
complacent when you handle a gun every day, but please be diligent
- People who are “anti-cop”. Listen, we are supposed to judge
people based on the content of their individual character. If a
cop, or anyone else treats you wrong, it’s okay to be mad at that
person, but it’s not okay to project that anger onto other people
who have the same skin color, or wear the same uniform, etc. Stop
- Match Directors who don’t host their matches on the same
weekend every month.
- People who comment before reading a blog post. (I
promise this isn’t directed at anyone in particular, but
it needed to be said)